Robsack Wood is an exciting, exuberant and welcoming academy, where children from 3 months to 11 years old flourish in a safe and stimulating environment. We create a powerful learning culture which focuses on children having high aspirations thus achieving their full potential.
A warm welcome to Robsack Wood Primary Academy!
Selecting a school for your child’s education can be complex and is one of the most important decisions a parent makes. The school you choose in the early years of your child’s education has a huge impact on their future successes and happiness.
Our academy has impressive facilities which ensure our pupils are able to learn in exceptional environments which promote creativity and motivation. Our outdoor learning facilities , forest school, an Early Years Village approach and extended schools are unique to Robsack Wood.
At Robsack Wood, we are incredibly proud of all of our pupils and their achievements and we urge you to come and see us in action to find out more.
We are part of a family of academies
We are proud to be part of the University of Brighton Academies Trust, a distinguished organisation dedicated to nurturing and supporting infant, primary, and secondary academies throughout Sussex.
As a family of academies, we collectively pursue common goals and ambitions guided by our shared mission, vision, and values.
Our association with the University of Brighton lends invaluable enrichment to the Trust. Drawing upon their esteemed sponsorship and extensive experience in working with schools, we strive to create an environment where our pupils are not only inspired to excel but also cultivate a lifelong passion for learning.
The benefits of being an academy include:
- Access to expert advice and support from our lead sponsor, the University of Brighton, to further develop our teaching
- Support and expertise from a dedicated professional services team, who help all our academies grow and develop every year
- Curriculum freedoms; as an academy we can develop learning that really excites children
- The continuation of our distinctive and inclusive ethos
- The resources we need to move our good school to outstanding.