Pupil Office Assistants
Pupil Office Assistants will be required to work at break and lunchtimes under the direction of Mrs Bashford and her team. This role is for upper Key Stage 2 pupils (Years 5 and 6).
The deadline for applications is currently closed. We will update the application window once we have re-opened applications for the next round!
The role will include jobs such as:
- Delivering messages/small items of equipment to classroom.
- Assisting with checking deliveries.
- Sorting smaller items that have been delivered.
- Helping to keep the office tidy.
Who are we looking for?
- Someone who is well organised.
- Someone with a mature attitude.
- Someone who is good at following instructions.
- Someone who is able to be responsible for their own behaviour at all times.