Breakfast Monitors need to be able to arrive at the academy at 8.30am to assist with a new bagel bar that will be running on the playground. The aim of the bar is to provide a free breakfast to all our pupils. This role is for Key Stage 2 pupils (Years 3-6).
The deadline for applications is currently closed. We will update the application window once we have re-opened applications for the next round!
The role will include jobs such as:
- Helping staff practically with the breakfasts (serving, carrying, running errands).
- Being an academy ambassador (showing visitors the breakfast bar, sharing pupil views on the breakfast bar).
- Being a healthy eating ambassador (understanding and explaining the importance of a good breakfast).
- Promoting the Bagel Bar (for example by sharing updates in assembly or designing posters for the academy).
Who are we looking for?
- Someone who is kind, friendly and approachable so that all pupils feel wanted and included.
- Someone who is punctual and reliable.
- Someone who works well as part of a team
- Someone who feels confident, or who would like to develop their confidence in public speaking.